Saturday, July 11, 2009

HIGHFASHION: Outrage for M4/H4

HIGHFASHION: Outrage for M4/H4
$13.56 sale price / regular $15.95
Renderosity Marketplace
OutofTouch / Bice

Overall a very good product. The price seems to accurately reflect the quality.

Zip unpacked properly. Readme was named specifically. All files indicated on promo page were actually included. Nice variety of textures. No template was included and I would like to see more packages including that.

Fairly easy to get to fit. I do wish a few more adjustment morphs had been included. The stomach was a bit of an issue to get on correctly without poke through. I would have liked to have seen some morphs for a fatter M4.

Renders fantastically! Even in Carrara and that is very rare. The wrinkles in the jeans look excellent - very well made model.

I had no need for customer service so I can't give mention to that - which is good in itself =D. I would recommend this vendor and product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this review.