Saturday, July 11, 2009

Attitude Art Poses - Aery Soul

Attitude Art Poses - Aery Soul
Pose package for V4.2
Purchased through Renderosity Marketplace.
$9.95


This package was a disappointment from beginning to end. I first found that there seemed to be extreme limb twisting in many of the poses, namely in the shoulder and collar. I felt that the package had not been thoroughly tested which unfortunately is the case with 99% of the pose packages that Renderosity offers.

Initially I left a review stating as much. I gave the product 1 star. The next day I notice a credit on my renderosity account and lo and behold my product review is missing. I received a site mail from the vendor demanding that I delete the files from my computer since they had issued a refund. Well needless to say, I was furious - I had NOT asked for a refund.

I was and still am convinced that this was the vendors attempt to silence a negative review. This dishonest practice is appalling! It is sad to say that my experience with the vendor was 10x worse than my experience with the product itself.

Aside from the terrible customer service in the end I decided to give the package 2 stars. It may be useful as the poses are unique but expect to have to correct some twisting and unnatural posing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this review.